- 22:34, Wednesday'
- Views: 256
- Comments: 0
15.James Dean-Some claim this photo of Dean at a gas station with his Porsche is the last taken of him before his death. He owned the car only nine days when he lost his life in the crash.
16. Jim Morrison-This photo of The Doors' Jim Morrison and his girlfriend Pamel Courson was taken by a friend in the small village of Saint-Leud'Esserent. While is one of several to be taken that day, it is thought to be the last known photo of Morrison five days later he was found dead.
17. Jimi Hendrix-His girlfriend snapped the last photograph of the legendary electric guitarist with his favorite instrument, nicknamed "Black Betty," the day before he died.
18. Keith Moon-Keith Moon, drummer with The Who, died on 7th Sept 1978 of a overdose of heminevrin prescribed to combat alcoholism. A post-mortem confirmed there were 32 tablets in his system, 26 of which were undissolved. Moon had attended a party the night before organised by Paul McCartney for the launch of the 'The Buddy Holly Story' movie.
19. Kurt Cobain-Jesse Frohman took these photos of Kurt Cobain close to his 1994 suicide
20. Lucille Ball-Photographer Alan Light captured comedy legend Lucille Ball on the red carpet at the 61st Academy Awards in March 1989
21. Marilyn Monroe-The photo was taken during a visit with Frank Sinatra and jazz pianist Buddy Greco the weekend before her death, on August 5, 1962.
22. Princess Diana-In the rear seat is Princess Diana, looking back at the pursuing paparazzi, with Dodi Fayed sitting next to her. Seconds after this picture was taken the Mercedes entered the Place de l'Alma underpass going at an estimated speed of 105 kmh "65 mph." The driver lost control of the car and swerved to the left before colliding head-on with one of the pillars in the tunnel. Dodi Fayed and Henri Paul both died instantly. Trevor Rees-Jones was still conscious and had suffered multiple serious injuries to the face. Diana was critically injured but died later that morning in the hospital leaving Rees-Jones the only survivor.
23. Richard Pryor-Here is Richard Pryor with comic Eddie Griffin shortly before his death. On December 10, 2005, Pryor suffered a heart attack in Encino, California. He was taken to a local hospital after his wife's attempts to resuscitate him failed. He was pronounced dead at 7:58 am. He was 65 years old.
24. Ryan Dunn-Jackass star Ryan Dunn was snapped boozing with his buddies hours before the high-speed crash that killed him and his passenger. Dunn was driving drunk when his Porsche flew off a Pennslyvania road at 140mph.
25. Steve Irwin-Irwin posing with marine biologist Chris Jones on his boat, Croc 1, just two days before hisdeath in 2006.
26. Tupac Shakur-Tupac's last photo sees him sitting beside his manager Suge Knight in a BMW right before he was shot to death in a drive-by-attack on Sept 13, 1996. The pair had just attended the Mike Tyson vs Bruce Sheldon fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas
How 26 Last Known Photos Of Famous People?
Information about 26 Last Known Photos Of Famous People
26 Last Known Photos Of Famous People images
People and Lifestyle Pop Culture,
RELATED NEWS. Really interesting: