- 21:13, Wednesday'
- Views: 121
- Comments: 0
24 of the most famous sex symbols in the last 100 years.
1. Before the turn of the 20th Century, this is what was considered a sex symbol. Things have changed a little since then.
2. Evelyn Nesbit (1900s).
3. Theda Bara (most famous for her role as Cleopatra) was the movie sex symbol of the 1910s.
4. Pola Negri was a Polish born actress (1920s).
5. Marlene Dietrich was a German actress and singer (1930s).
6. You might remember Rita Hayworth from The Shawshank Redemption (1940s).
7. Marilyn Monroe is the reason that the term ‘sex symbol’ exists (1950s).
8. Raquel Welch is most famous for her scantily clad performance in One Million Years B.C. (1960s).
9. Brigitte Bardot was a French born actress, singer and fashion model (1960s).
10. Ursula Andress is one of the most iconic Bond girls in history (1960s).
11. Farrah Fawcett is the most famous of Charlie’s Angels (1970s).
12. Catherine Bach is most famous for playing Daisy Duke in The Dukes of Hazzard (1970s).
13. Kelly LeBrock is best known for the movie Weird Science (1980s).
14. Bo Derek (1980s).