- 20:26, Wednesday'
- Views: 163
- Comments: 0
These true facts will have you saying, "WTH??"
1. The Exeter family of Massachusetts was a really unlucky family. In the nineteenth century, husband and wife George and Bary died of tuberculosis, as did their daughter Mercy and son Edwin. Townspeople actually thought that Mercy was a vampire, so they disemboweled her and forced Edwin to drink her ashes. He died shortly thereafter.
2. A haunted heart tells many tales. Sonny Graham received a heart trapsplant after donor Terry Cottle killed himself. Graham fell in love with Cottle's widow, married her, and eventually killed himself in the same way as his donor.
3. Trent Reznor recorded his hit album, The Downward Spiral, in the house where Sharon Tate was murdered.
4. An artist repurposed dead flies for the most disgusting accessory. Jessica Harrison created a pair of fake eyelashes out of fly legs. Fun stuff!
5. The last person to be photographed with John Lennon was Mark David Chapman... who was also his killer.
6. Sheepshead fish eat shellfish. The creepiest part is that their teeth look like ours.
7. King Henry IV's head was owned by a tax collector. After a series of transactions dating back to the king's assassination in 1610, tax collector Jacques Bellanger bought the head at an auction after Henry died.
8. One member of the Storage Wars cast discovered a dead body in a locker. Darrell Sheets discovered a body covered in plastic. Police later determined that the previous owner killed his wife and stuck her in his storage unit.
9. The Dating Game once had a murderer as a contestant. They didn't know that Rodney James Alcala was a murderer at the time. After his failed appearance, the bachelor went on to kill several more women.
10. Cages were built around graves in Victorian times. This was to prevent dead people from coming back to life...which we'd find very useful during a zombie pandemic.
How 10 Crazy and Creepy Facts?
Information about 10 Crazy and Creepy Facts
10 Crazy and Creepy Facts images
RELATED NEWS. Really interesting: