- 20:19, Wednesday'
- Views: 163
- Comments: 0
Celebrities that were homeless at one point or time.
1. After a tragic fire at her apartment, Kelly Clarkson had to live in a car and shelters before she became a star on "American Idol."
2. Before hitting it big with P.Diddy and The Notorious B.I.G, Lil Kim was a homeless teen after being kicked out of her home by her father. But everything changed once she met her lover B.I.G.
3. The late great Steve Jobs was a technological revolutionary. But before he changed the world with his Apple products, Jobs slept on the floor in friends' dorm rooms during college because he didn't have anywhere else to go.
4. The glamorous J.Lo wasn't always one of the worlds most influential celebrities. Before her big break as a backup dancer in 1991, Jenny slept on the sofa in the studio of a dance class she attended!
5. Funnyman Jim Carrey grew up with a loving and close family. But when they hit hard times, they were forced to live in a tent and their VW bus.
6. A-list actress Halle Berry revealed in an interview that she was homeless at the age of 21 after moving to Chicago. "I became a person who knows that I will always make my own way," she said.
7. Daniel Craig wasn't always the butt-kicking secret agent James Bond. As he pursued his acting dreams, he was forced to sleep on park benches in London.
8. Steve Harvey wasn't always a top comedian with a big smile on his face. Steve revealed he was homeless for three years in the late 1980's before he got his big break!
9. Before he was a successful director and best friends with Oprah, Tyler Perry was in a very dark place in life. He slept in his car for almost 6 years before his career took off
10. Dr.Phil certainly comes from humble beginnings. When he was just a child, he lived in a car with his father while he interned as a psychologist.
How 10 Celebrities Who Were Homeless Before Fame?
Information about 10 Celebrities Who Were Homeless Before Fame
10 Celebrities Who Were Homeless Before Fame images
RELATED NEWS. Really interesting: