- 19:45, Wednesday'
- Views: 71
- Comments: 0
While some services are at the discretion of the restaurant's owner, plenty of well-known restaurants cater to your doggy with special menu items.
1. Dairy Queen Pup Cup...Everyone loves ice cream (except maybe our own Peter Pham). Chances are your dog will go nuts for this. With a little bit of vanilla soft serve, topped with a doggie treat, your dog will wag her tail nonstop.
2. Doggie Cupcakes from Sprinkles...
3. In-N-Out's Pup Patty...n-N-Out is a must whenever in California, even for your four-legged friend. If you're loving a Double Double in your car and your dog is giving you those sad puppy eyes, you can order him a Pup Patty. It's just a plain, unseasoned burger patty with no salt, just like Uncle Jim used to grill for Memorial Day
4. Johnny Rockets Dog Burger...At Johnny Rockets, if you sit in the outdoor patio areas, you can ask for a cut-up burger patty and water. The Johnny Rockets in Southern California's Victoria Gardens restaurant even teamed up with a local dog bakery to put together a 20-item menu for doggies that includes a Lickety Split Ice Cream and Pupcakes
5. Lazy Dog Rice Plate...No surprise here. Lazy Dog Cafe is known for its dog-loving inspiration. Here, patrons are encouraged to sit in the outside patio and share meals with their doggies and mingle with other doggies. As you can see above, a cut up piece of beef and a generous serving of rice are provided for Lassie.
6. Puppuccino from Starbucks...The Puppuccino is a small cup filled with whipped cream for your canine companion. If you're taking Scooby for a walk and want to pop in to Starbucks for a Caramel Frappuccino, you don't have to painfully look into your dog's sad little eyes as he watches you drink away. Take a seat outside and enjoy Starbucks with Fido
7. Some Chick-Fil-As Give Dog Treats...There are always restaurants that cater to their demographic. So if they know the area consists of lots of dog lovers they might keep dog treats in-store to hand out. For example, Several Chick-Fil-As, such as the one in Upland, CA, and Fountain Way, MN, are known for providing treats for your pup via the drive-thru
8. Sonic Drive-In Doggie Treats...It makes sense that Sonic Drive-In would be pet-friendly since you never even step foot inside. They're set up so that you order and eat in your car, or pop out and eat at their outside dining area. If you have your pet with you, they'll often bring you a doggie treat so you won't eat alone
9. The Pooch-ini from Shake Shack...An East Coast favorite that's filled with delicious burgers and milk shakes, of course, Shake Shack has the Pooch-ini for your doggie to enjoy. The Pooch-ini is a custom-made dessert consisting of dog biscuits, peanut butter sauce and vanilla custard. Your dog's going to wag her tail for days after enjoying this one.
10. Tim Hortons' Sugar-Free Timbits...It's pretty common knowledge that in Canada they are super-friendly. Of course the Canadian superpower, Tim Hortons, offers its famous Timbits to doggies in a plain, dog-friendly form.
How 10 Major Restaurants Have Secret Menus For Dogs!?
Information about 10 Major Restaurants Have Secret Menus For Dogs!
10 Major Restaurants Have Secret Menus For Dogs! images
,major, restaurants, have, secret, menus, for, dogs,